What to expect at your first appointment:
Here at Camellia ENT, we are dedicated to providing quality health care in a timely manner. In order to help minimize your wait time, we ask that you follow these instructions prior to your first appointment with us:
1. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
2. Please have a copy of your most current insurance cards and drivers license.
3. If you have had any testing or imaging, we ask that you bring a copy with you to your appointment.
4. If the patient is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present for the appointment.
5. Please print and fill out the ENTIRE patient information package (listed below) and bring it with you to the
6. Please print and fill out the home medication sheet (listed below). Be sure to include all medications along
their dosage and frequency.
7. It is common for the provider to prescribe medications after a visit. Please provide a pharmacy location that
you would like this medication to be sent to.
Please be prepared for your appointment by having all of the information listed above. If you
show up for your appointment without the information listed above it WILL result in a delay in your