Cochlear Baha System - Hearing Implants
How the Cochlear Baha Attract System Works
- The sound processor picks up sound waves from the environment.
- The sound waves bypass middle ear function and are delivered directly to working cochlea in both ears.
You may be a candidate for a Baha System if you answer “yes” to any of these questions:
- Do you have trouble getting sufficient loudness when using hearing aids?
- Do you battle feedback or distorted sound quality?
- Do you have draining ears?
- Do you have malformed ears or ear canals?
- Do you suffer from sore or irritated ears due to your hearing aids?
- Can you only hear from one side?